Associate Service Account Manager - National Remote
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You're looking for the next great thing for your career. How about creating the future of health care? Optum Frontier Therapies is a new pharmacy services business pioneering a better approach to care for patients with rare diseases; we are on a mission to support people with compassion while creating access to therapies at the frontier of health care. With us, you'll find a fast-paced, passionate, and professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make a huge impact—ensuring that all people, no matter how unique, could access a better tomorrow. Take this opportunity to start doing your life's best work.SM
What makes your career greater with Optum Frontier Therapies? You'll work with expert and enthusiastic peers, be part of a culture focused on both clinical outcomes and business results and contribute to a growing team that prides itself on learning, evolving, and challenging the status quo.
Optum Frontier Therapies has the vision that all people, no matter how unique, can access a better tomorrow.
Focused on reimagining specialty pharmacy for patients with rare disease and advanced therapeutics, we work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other.
Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
Come to Optum Frontier Therapies, part of UnitedHealth Group, and share your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams
This position is full-time. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 5+ years of case/account management, relationship management, customer support or professional customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with 1+ years of work experience
- Specialty Pharmacy experience
- Pharmacy Accreditation experience
- Previous work history working in a matrixed environment, call center, operations environment
- Valid license, registration and/or certification, in good standing, to practice as a Pharmacy Technician as required by the Board of Pharmacy in the state employed
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of basic math while analyzing data and generating reports.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.