Senior Manager Transfer Pricing
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Senior Manager Transfer Pricing position will provide the successful candidate with a comprehensive overview of Corporate Tax, inclusive of Transfer Pricing and legal entity concepts and analysis. Specifically, this position will require significant interaction with multiple business partners including Global Product Development & Supply (GPS), Treasury, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (CFA), and foreign finance teams.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Transfer Pricing policies including setting of tangible goods transfer prices
- Accountable for review of and continuous improvement of processes related to tangible goods transfer price establishment and execution, legal entity and product profitability monitoring, adjustment, and documentation of results
- Provide tax controversy support as it relates to transfer pricing matters
- Responsible for completion of quarterly Transfer Pricing Sox controls
- Responsible for liaising with internal business partners ensuring legal entity forecasting accuracy
- Implement/Monitor procedures surrounding customs valuations pertaining to world-wide shipments of products
- Perform analysis related to US Tax Reform during projection and actual cycles (BEAT, FDII)
- Responsible for Intercompany intellectual property (IP) and Trademark royalty calculations and communications
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of relevant financial experience; inclusive of experience in Corporate Tax
- Candidate should have strong analytical skills, should be able to understand complex accounting transactions, and possess good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task various responsibilities, work independently and problem solve.
- Strong knowledge financial systems (SAP, BI, and Hyperion) and proficiency in MS Excel
- Understanding of US GAAP and control requirements.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, customer focused and able to make decisions independently.
- Experience working with multiple levels of management with competing demands on time and resources.
- Ability to effectively manage complex subject matter with attention to detail and process.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.