Nurse Practitioner - Optum - San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino Medical Group (part of Optum) is a multi-specialty medical group supporting the Inland Empire by providing health care services for adults and children in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner. We have been serving the community since 1954 and are dedicated to quality patient care and satisfaction. Our highly trained staff of Physicians and Specialty Care Teams are committed to serving you!
Join us in creating a better future and you’ll soon find you’re doing your life’s best work
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Nurse Practitioner to join our team!
- Treat patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Document items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, or necessary outpatient procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Refer appropriate tertiary care to specialists or care facilities
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner within the electronic medical record.
- Active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in California
- Board Certified FNP
- 1 or more years of practice experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience in women’s health
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
At Optum, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at Optum is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment