Nurse Practitioner - Personalized Care Team - PCT
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too?
Are you looking to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority, and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you!
The Everett Clinic is looking for an ARNP with experience in Geriatrics and Palliative care to join our Personalized Care at home. focusing on big picture goals.
Our Personalized Care at Home Team is comprised of an interdisciplinary team of physicians, resident physicians, palliative care clinicians, pharmacists, social workers, RN care managers, and care navigators. The team provides whole person care to a diverse population in a variety of settings, including home and clinic. You will work alongside a PCT physician with time for panel management and in-basket work. A typical day will include primarily home visits with occasional office, phone and video telehealth visits, as well as interdisciplinary table rounds. The team’s goal is to reduce suffering and unnecessary/unbeneficial medical care for patients near the end of life.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current Washington state license
- Nurse Practitioner Certification (NP-C)
- 1+ years of clinical/outpatient experience
- Excellent communication skills, high patient satisfaction and demonstrated experience promoting teamwork
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand. We offer our providers an excellent benefit package and above market compensation.
Our team of more than 400 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Polyclinic.
Here's the ‘Why’
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Flexible work week schedule (4 or 5 day work week as 1.0 FTE)
- Daily and weekly interdisciplinary huddles/rounds
- Home visits
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive above market compensation and benefits
- Low provider turnover
- Integration with the Clinic’s Primary Care and Specialty system throughout Snohomish County
- Sign on Bonus
- High patient satisfaction
We look forward to reviewing your application and answering any questions you may have.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.