Care Manager - LPN
Additional Information About the Role
- Part time role - 24 hours a week
- No on call or weekends required
- Flexible with hours, office is open Monday - Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Located at the Independence Center - 4245 Forest Park Ave
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. François, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system.
Develops a wellness culture of combined behavioral and medical healthcare. These programs alert healthcare providers to co-morbid medical and behavioral conditions, coordinate consumer enrollment in health programs and monitor the inclusion of effective health care strategies in patient treatment plans.
ResponsibilitiesAlert healthcare providers to co-morbid medical and behavioral conditions, coordinate consumer enrollment in health programs and monitor the inclusion of effective health care strategies in patient treatment plans.Tracks, monitors, and distributes reportsConsults about identified health conditions of their clients and provides education training.Assists the CMHC in developing and enhancing wellness initiativesAssists with referrals and discharge planning.
Licenses & CertificationsValid Driver's LicenseLicensed Practical Nurse
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer