RN Prescription Quality Analyst (Hybrid)
Registered Nurse Prescription Quality Analyst Opportunity with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization - Optum - behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model - integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Position in this function is responsible for supporting the Virtual Prescription Program and all clinical quality initiatives to continuously improve the quality of care for all patients and related duties.
Full Time - Hybrid
- Provides support for the Patient Care Assessment Program, including but not limited to quality improvement, risk management and utilization review; that has as its goal the monitoring and improvement of the quality of health care services
- Assists with the scheduling and coordination of committee meetings, including preparation of agenda, minutes and communication to committee members of all related materials and follow up
- Performs case reviews on medical records to identify quality of care issues for cases referred by risk management, incident reports, audits, sentinel events, clinician referrals or any complaints related to quality of care. Regularly reviews prescription audits
- Works closely with data analysts to collect administrative data. Performs the analysis and reporting of clinical quality projects, including compliance to clinical practice guidelines and standards of national accrediting agencies for ambulatory care
- Participates in the selection of the Specialty Physicians and Primary Care practitioners’ quality metrics, working collaboratively with the Department Chairs and Division Directors and participates in chart review, data collection, analysis and reporting as needed
- Monitors the quality of care delivered at the various locations of the multi-specialty group practice. This may be accomplished by the use of registries to monitor care as needed
- Attends a variety of meetings, conferences, and seminars as required or directed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing and current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- 2+ years related experience in a healthcare setting including hospital medical/surgical or ambulatory care
- Experience in database management, statistical analysis and graphics software
- Must have Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of various software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Proven excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Unless certification, licensure or registration is required, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description, may be substituted for the above requirements.
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.