Nurse Practitioner - Principia College Campus in Elsah, IL
Location is on the Principa College Campus at 1 Maybeck Place, Elsah IL 62028. This will be a great "slower-paced" position, perfect for a second job.
- 2 days per week - Tuesday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- No weekends
- No Call
- Provider and/or Medical Assistant will be responsible for scheduling appointments for patients
- Provider will work independently so experience is preferred
BJC Corporate Health Services comprises several organizations that share a dedication to creating and maintaining healthy workplaces. Serving hundreds of area employers as well as BJC HealthCare, BJC Corporate Health Services specializes in improving worker health, safety and productivity and reducing costs associated with work-related illness/injury and absenteeism.
Utilizes a high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a specialized patient care area. Assesses, diagnose, prescribes, initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within the scope of a formal collaborative practice agreement with physician(s).
- Participates in professional development
- Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician. Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative physician.
- Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health and wellness through education of patients and families, coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Licenses and Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer