OB/GYN Physician - Everett Clinic
OB/GYN Everett Clinic – Signing Bonus
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum, is an innovative, collaborative and enthusiastic group of teammates with a passion for providing compassionate, evidence-based care for every patient. We’re a nationally recognized, Clinician-led group known for providing high-quality healthcare while reducing the overall cost of care.
Why Join The Everett Clinic?
- $25,000 Signing Bonus
- Diverse patient mix with ability to manage higher risk OB patients
- Ability to work with medical students & residents
- Dedicated Laborist
- Established OB/GYN department that enjoys a large number of referring providers
An individual who is a flexible self-starter and who is motivated to have a busy surgical and OB practice would be an excellent candidate for this position. Our team is made up of 10 physicians and 6 ARNPs, 10 RNs, 15 medical assistants, 2 RNFAs and 8 PSRs (reception), who enjoy working together to deliver extraordinary care to our patients. Our team values clinicians who are engaged in continuous quality improvement, have excellent verbal communications, and who value the team approach.
- BE/BC American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2+ years’ experience preferred, but new grads will be considered
- Comfortable with a full GYN repertoire, including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Financially stable, growing organization that’s part of Optum
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits with 401(k)
- Generous signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage, tail coverage
- Low physician turnover
- High physician satisfaction
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.