ProFlex Physical Therapy has been providing physical and occupational therapy in Maryland and Virginia for over 30 years and has been voted best physical therapy practice in St. Mary's and Charles counties! Our reputation for providing excellent care and a positive work environment has allowed us to grow to 7 locations and counting.
ProFlex offers physical and occupational therapy as well as athletic training services. We offer Certified Hand therapy services, Pelvic Floor treatment, Lymphedema management, Blood Flow restriction, Dry Needling, and a host of other specialty services. Our goal is to support our providers by offering all the tools they need to do their jobs and provide the best possible patient experience.
Desired Occupational Therapist Candidate:
If you have a passion for helping others;
If you want to be part of a fast growing, dynamic privately owned company in business for 30+ years;
If you want variety and challenge;
If you are looking to enhance your skills in a stimulating environment;
If you are looking to be actively involved in the community;
ProFlex Physical Therapy has a place for you on our team.
We are growing!
Our Waldorf, MD location has openings for Full-Time Occupational & Certified Hand Therapists.
ProFlex is looking for Occupational & Certified Hand Therapists that have:
* An enthusiasm for OT/CHT therapy
* A desire to learn, grow and share knowledge
* A strong interest in manual therapy
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our clinics provide state-of-the-art care by experienced professionals. New grads are encouraged to apply. Mentorship programs are available!
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, 401K with a company match, paid ASHT dues, and a generous continuing education allowance.
- Driven by outcomes and positive patient experiences
- Willingness to grow personally and professionally
- Strong work ethic
- Interested in growing and working as part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff, patients, and referral sources
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with various conditions
- Following up with appropriate medical providers to advocate for patients
- Collaboration with co-workers and peers to ensure positive patient experiences
- Willingness and ability to assist with marketing and community engagement
- Timely documentation of all treatment
- Previous experience treating hand and upper extremity injuries. We will mentor the right candidate.
- Eligible for licensure in Maryland and/or Virginia
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
· New Grads are welcome to apply, we are willing to mentor. We have a structured mentorship program.
· $5,000 sign-on bonus
· Competitive salary
· Generous PTO package
· Generous continuing education allowance
· Health care and dental benefits
· Short term and long term disability benefits
· Life insurance
· 401K with company match
· Paid ASHT dues
· Payment of state licensure at the time of renewal
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team. We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)