Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician - Residents Welcome, for Sunset Hills, MO Location
BJC Medical Group invites board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians with interest in an adult patient population to explore our position with Sunset Hills Adult Medicine in Sunset Hills, MO. The provider selected for the role will join the staff of 4 established primary care physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Outpatient only with shared weekend call schedule of 1:5 with nurse triage
- Current practice is mostly adult with a strong geriatric patient base
- Office Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 PM
- 1.0 FTE is considered 36 patient hours.
- Be busy from the start with ability to see 17-20 average patients per day once established
- Interest in nursing home care can be accommodated as well
- Sub-specialty clinic on-site with multiple providers rotating through.
- X-ray and lab on-site
- EPIC EMR
- Both practicing physicians and new graduates encouraged to apply
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive 2 year guarantee
- After guarantee, compensation based on work RVU model
- Team based care model working closely with APP's to best care for our patients
- CME Allowance
- Pension plan
- Retirement vehicles 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Signing/retention bonus
- Annual Quality bonus incentive
- Residency stipend available
- Up to $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a 489-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,300 on-staff physicians and 2,700 employees. Known for its top specialists, advanced technology and commitment to extraordinary care, Missouri Baptist is a leader in open heart surgery, operates a nationally recognized cancer-care program and offers comprehensive orthopedic, gastrointestinal and women’s health services.
Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri:
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theater, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Sunset Hills Adult Medicine specializes in Internal and Geriatric Medicine and is located in St. Louis County.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
- Manages the medical care of assigned patients.
- Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.
- Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
- 2-5 years
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer