Sr Tech Proj Analyst
* Understand capabilities across the portfolio / product line.
* Understands cross customer deliverables between product lines
* Partners appropriately to support dependencies
* Partners appropriately across the portfolio to minimize overlapping work
* Communicates effectively with all senior stakeholders (up to Senior Leadership)
* Drive the budget at scrum team/product level.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in technical field OR equivalent work experience
-4+ years of relevant professional work experience
-2+ years of technical program management responsibilities
-Flexibility to work across a variety of software-related disciplines
- Good communication skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.