Radiology Technologist (4 10's)
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a X-Ray Tech (Full Time) at our Memorial Hospital Belleville location.
- 4 10's
- $ Includes evening shift differential on top of base pay $
- Rotating weekend, holiday, call
- General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Radiologic Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical Imaging, RT, ARRT
Why Join Us?
- $5000 Sign-On Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and a 403 (b)
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Memorial Hospital Belleville is a 222-bed acute care Magnet® designated hospital offering emergency and critical care services as well as medical and surgical services along with a full complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities. Also located on the Belleville campus, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program that includes physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh is a 97-all private bed Magnet® designated hospital located in Shiloh, Illinois. Memorial Shiloh offers a 24/7 emergency department, medical, surgical and diagnostic services including cardiac catheterization, imaging and laboratory. The Family Care Birthing Center features 18 spacious LDRP suites, two dedicated c-section rooms, OB Emergency Department, 24/7 OB hospitalist and neonatology coverage. The Shiloh campus also has the only Illinois Siteman Cancer Center location.
The Radiology Technologist performs general imaging radiographic procedures to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders
ResponsibilitiesCompletes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.Performs radiographic imaging examinations.�
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsIEMA - Illinois onlyRadiology Technologist - Reg
EducationAssociate's Degree - Radiology