Radiology Technologist - Part Time
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Part-Time X-Ray Tech at our Barnes Jewish Hospital location. New grads, upcoming grads, and experienced Rad Techs welcome to apply.
- Flexible Day Shift Hours!!
- On the job training provided
- No Weekends! No Call!
- General Radiology (X-Ray Tech), Radiologic Technologists, Radiographer, Rad Tech, Radiology Tech, Medical Imaging, RT, ARRT
Why Join Us?
- $5000 Sign-On Bonus
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and either a Pension Plan or a 403 (b)
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The Radiology Technologist performs general imaging radiographic procedures to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders
ResponsibilitiesCompletes registration and prepares patients for procedures. Informs patient on instructions and what the procedure entails with a high level of customer service and professionalism.Performs radiographic imaging examinations.�
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsIEMA - Illinois onlyRadiology Technologist - Reg
EducationAssociate's Degree - Radiology