Rheumatology need in Edwardsville, IL
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group has an Outpatient Only Rheumatology opportunity with a growing and thriving Outpatient Clinic just 20 minutes from St. Louis, Missouri.
The group is based in a beautiful newly remodeled building with many referring primary care providers. Also has an Urgent Care (great referral source of new patients), OBGYN, Ortho and other sub-specialists.
- EPIC EMR
- Beautiful, recently remolded and spacious clinic
- Accomplished rheumatologists provide excellent mentorship
- Outpatient Only with no ER Call
- Employed position with ample support
- Experienced and friendly staff
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- We offer Residency/fellowship Stipends and have student loan assistance (up to $100,000).
- Competitive two-year guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- CME allowance and time off
Edwardsville is just 20 minutes from Downtown St. Louis
- Family Circle named it "Top 10 Best Towns for Families"
- Home to Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Get the best of both worlds – small town feel just 15 minutes from big city amenities!
- Abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Children's Museum and Ars Center
- Multiple bike trails, 6 beautiful parks and 4 lakes
[Register to View] " width="127" alt="icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=96747&hashed=[Register to View] " />
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to http://www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer