Urgent Care Physician Assistant - The Everett Clinic - Everett, WA
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for an experienced, full-time Urgent Care PA-C to join our Walk-In Clinic medical staff.
Our supportive and collegial Urgent Care Center teams specialize in performing courteous, efficient and accurate urgent care services when a patient’s Primary Care Provider is unavailable and they need to be seen promptly but not in an emergency department.
- Examines and treats general as well as urgent care patients to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery, as well as prescribes and administers medication, performs routine vaccinations and provides advice regarding personal health
- Urgent Care Providers at The Everett Clinic regularly request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refer patients to specialists as necessary
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted License to practice in Washington State
- PA-C or applicable experience/certifications
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Providers with 2+ years of experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic or Outpatient setting
This opportunity will challenge the right candidate the opportunity to treat a variety of patients and medical needs in a conveniently located, stand-alone urgent care facility.
The Everett community is socioeconomically diverse, and the successful applicant would have a lively curiosity about people from different backgrounds and a desire to understand patient communities. The Everett Clinic family of services has deep ties to the University of Washington and a long tradition of teaching medical students.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent urgent care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients. By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Variable and exciting patient care mix in a patient-centered, collaborative work environment
- Coordinated care- across multiple disciplines
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with fellow providers
- Epic EMR
- Scribe support available
- Integrated Practice Unit- Collaborative care model working to facilitate disease management
- $2500 CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage in a financially stable, growing organization
- Above market compensation and benefits, including leadership pathways and paid license renewals
We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-ran practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The Sign-On Bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a realated entity in a full time, part time, or per diem basis ("Internal candidates") are not eligible to receive a Sign-On Bonus.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.