Physician, Urology - Colorado Springs, CO
ColorCombine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
LIFE CHANGING WORK.
Our practice isn’t just about patients. It’s about life. It’s about making life better and making it healthier – for the people we serve and for ourselves. It’s not the kind of work we can do alone. We do it together. With a team we trust and enjoy. With other physicians who aim high and lead well. And with the same passion that led us to doctor in the first place. Together we’re becoming better people and having greater impact – because our lives are changing our work and our work is changing lives.
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum Colorado Springs is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been serving the Colorado Springs community for many years. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the State of Colorado toward better healthcare practices, and we’re looking for physicians like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: we work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: we partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, reasonable patient loads, limited call and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
We’re looking for Physicians who value:
- Being led by Physicians
- Serving patients
- Collaborating with a great team
- Being part of a community of providers
- Becoming their best
We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Urologist to join our team.
- General adult urology
- Urology call duties are equally distributed in the group
- Completion of an ACGME (Accreditation Counsel for Graduate Medical Education) approved urology residency training program
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in the field of Urology
- Able to obtain all appropriate licensing from the Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners, Colorado State Board of Pharmacy and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency of the United States
Colorado Residents Only: The salary for Colorado residents is $402,400 to $574,100 Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.sm
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Physician, Urology, MD, DO, Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado