Pediatrician - The Everett Clinic - Everett, WA
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You already love the Northwest! Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time Pediatrician to join our team at our Smokey Point clinic in Marysville, WA. Join our supportive and collegial team of physicians and advanced care practitioners who enjoy work/ life harmony while providing high quality primary care Pediatrics.
What do our clinicians say about working at The Everett Clinic?
“I love the close working relationships I have with my team- doctors, ARNP/PA, nurses, MA, and receptionists! All are working together to care of our patient”
- Carole Clark- Pediatrics
“The Everett Clinic strives to accommodate the individual preferences of physicians. I feel appreciated as an individual. The Marysville location of TEC has always had strong physicians and excellent administrators. The family atmosphere results in physicians willing to drive long distances to work here. “
- Dr Howard Lichtenstein –Internal Medicine
- Outpatient Pediatrics role with The Everett Clinic
- 20-22 patients per day, on average
- Large, built-in Primary Care and OB/GYN network
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BE/BC in Pediatrics
- Unrestricted WA state license
- Current DEA
- Clean malpractice history
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
The TEC Experience
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week
- Leadership pathways within a truly physician led organization
- Excellent care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (psychiatry, dermatology, pain management etc.)
- Phone call only with 24-hour RN triage
- PA-C/ ARNP extender support
- Scribe support
- Autonomy to practice in a way that is fulfilling to you
If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.