Busy Pediatric Practice is Adding a New Pediatrician to the Team - Care for Kids in the Wonderful Farmington Community - 1 Hour
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group and Parkland Health Center seeks a board-certified/board-eligible Pediatrician to help expand the service line and provide the best care for their patients in the community.
Parkland Health Center, located one hour from St. Louis, MO, is part of BJC HealthCare. PHC includes a full-service acute-care hospital in Farmington, and a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre serving residents of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri. The Parkland-Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care clinic and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center.
- Join a large, multi-specialty clinic with 5 established Pediatricians
- Clinic located on the hospital campus
- Established pediatric platform in place with extensive patient panel
- Mostly outpatient based practice with newborn rounding
- Easy access to sub-specialty care with affiliation with St. Louis Children's Hospital with BJC Healthcare
- 40 Hour work week
- Develop your ideal practice setting
- Opportunity to practice in a rural health setting
- High HPSA Score
- Epic EMR
- Visa sponsorship available
Compensation & Benefits:
- 2-year guarantee then wRVU productivity model
- Up to $100,000 student loan assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality and efficiency bonus
- CME Allowance
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- Residency stipend option
- Claims made malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Farmington was ranked by niche.com as one of the “Best Towns in Missouri” and “Best Towns to Raise a Family” due to attractive home values, low cost of living and low unemployment levels. Farmington has three state parks and 15 community parks, exceptional golf courses, national retailers and local boutiques for downtown shopping, and an abundance of schools – including public, private and parochial. Farmington has so much to offer and it’s just a short drive to St. Louis and all the “Gateway City” has to offer. Have the satisfaction of a safe, tight-knit/small town feel and direct access to a major city.
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Medical Arts Clinic is a multi specialty clinic located in Farmington, Missouri.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
ResponsibilitiesManages the medical care of assigned patients.Collaborates with patients, families, and members of the health care team to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.Performs and documents histories and physicals in the patient's medical record as required by hospital by-laws.Supervises and instructs medical students and residents assigned to service. Assists in the learning needs of residents and students as assessed.
EducationDoctorate - Medicine
Supervisor ExperienceNo Experience
Licenses & CertificationsLicensed Physician
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer