Pediatrician- Optum Tri-State- CareMount Medical
Here at Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, we are seeking a dedicated, patient-centric Pediatrician to join our growing team in Lake Katrine, NY. At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life. It’s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Work with the world’s largest care delivery organization, reach for more and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
CareMount Medical is a physician-led multispecialty group that was started in 1946 by a group of physicians who wanted high-quality medicine closer to home. Today we have over 45 office locations from Manhattan, NY to below the Albany, NY region along the Hudson River Valley line. Our 650 employed physicians and providers care for over 665,000 patients across the region.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- Sub-specialty training preferred but not required
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Research opportunity available if desired
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, provider-led, team-based environment
- Provide evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system, including strokes, dementia, seizures, and Parkinson's disease
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to create individualized treatment plans for patients
- Clinical care of Neurology patients
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs; Delivery High-Quality Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction and Well-Being
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Clinician-centric and clinician focused, with shared EMR across businesses to support coordinated care
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
- Financial stability and support of a Fortune 5 Company
- Robust retirement offerings including employer funded contributions and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- Physician Partnership opportunities and incentives
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust clinician learning and development programs
The Optum Story in the Tri-State Region:
Optum Tri-State was formed in 2022 by bringing together Riverside Medical Group, CareMount Medical and ProHealth Care. The regional alignment combines resources and services across the care continuum – from preventative medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond – and features 70 specialties, working in 360 medical practices and more than 55 urgent care locations across New York, New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Optum Tri-State can provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. This dynamic position would afford you the opportunity to join a regional, inter-disciplinary care team of over 2,100 providers who serve nearly 2 million patients. Our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes. With Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organizations are some of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New York or has New York application in process
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Pediatric Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
CareMount Medical, ProHEALTH Care Associates, and Riverside Medical Group (the “Practices”) are all physician owned and led practices having complete authority for all medical decision-making and patient care through their physicians and other licensed professionals. Optum, through its management organizations (“Optum”) provides non-clinical administrative services to support the Practices and their physicians. Neither Optum nor its management companies employ, engages, or supervises physicians or other licensed professionals, or determines or sets the methods, standards, or conduct of the practice of medicine or health care provided by the Practices or by any of their licensed professionals. “Part of Optum” reflects that the Practices are part of Optum’s effort to support forward-thinking physician practices in helping their patients live healthier lives.
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $212,020 to $297,800 per year. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.