Voted Best Physical Therapy Practice in St. Mary's and Charles Counties Maryland!
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
ProFlex Physical Therapy has been providing physical and occupational therapy in Maryland and Virginia for over 30 years and has been voted best physical therapy practice in St. Mary's and Charles counties! Our reputation for providing excellent care and a positive work environment has allowed us to grow to 7 locations and counting.
ProFlex offers physical and occupational therapy as well as athletic training services. We offer Certified Hand therapy services, Pelvic Floor treatment, Lymphedema management, Blood Flow restriction, Dry Needling, and a host of other specialty services. Our goal is to support our providers by offering all the tools they need to do their jobs and provide the best possible patient experience.
Desired Physical Therapist Candidate:
We are looking for a compassionate and motivated Physical Therapist who creates lasting relationships with their patients. The right candidate is interested in delivering great care within a positive environment as part of a productive team. This individual is seeking an opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual.
- Driven by outcomes and positive patient experiences
- Willingness to grow personally and professionally
- Strong work ethic
- Interested in growing and working as part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff, patients, and referral sources
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with various orthopedics conditions
- Following up with appropriate medical providers to advocate for patients
- Collaboration with co-workers and peers to ensure positive patient experiences
- Willingness and ability to Assist with marketing and community engagement
- Timely documentation of all treatment
- Previous experience in an outpatient clinic is preferred. We will mentor the right candidate.
- Eligible for licensure in Maryland and/or Virginia
- Ability to use Exercise as well as Manual therapy skills to progress patient care
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
New Grads welcome to apply, we are willing to mentor. We have a structured mentorship program and opportunities to specialize.
· $10,000 sign on bonus
· Competitive salary
· Generous PTO package
· Generous continuing education allowance
· Health care and dental benefits
· Short term and long term disability benefits
· Life insurance
· 401K with company match
· Paid APTA dues
· Payment of state licensure at the time of renewal
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team. We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $78,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 4 days, 10 hour shifts
- 4 days, 2x12 hour shifts and 2x8 hour shifts
- 5 days, 8 hour shifts
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)