Physical Therapist - The Everett Clinic - Lake Stevens, WA
Want to join an exceptional organization?
The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time Physical Therapists to join our dynamic Physical Therapy team in Snohomish County (Lake Stevens, WA).
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Physical Therapist to provide patient-focused, coordinated care in a multi-disciplinary environment with an exciting and variable patient care mix. Join a growing team of more than 20 physical therapists at 7 locations in a supportive, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment. This is an intriguing opportunity for an outpatient orthopedic therapist, with opportunities to specialize in an area such as pediatrics, geriatrics, pelvic health or vestibular assessment and treatment.
- 45 minute 1:1 treatment session
- Comprehensive shared medical record and care coordination with referring providers.
The Everett Clinic has been locally and nationally recognized for providing high quality, evidenced-based and compassionate patient care. Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Everett Clinic? Here’s why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Private treatment space for 1:1 assessment and care
- Progressive care model
- Prioritization of work-life harmony
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Flexible work schedule
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous CME
- Low provider turnover
- High patient satisfaction
- Doctorate in PT is preferred (or master’s with 10+ years of experience); new grads accepted
- Current Washington state license
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
The Everett Clinic:
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving provider-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you! Our initial online application takes less than two minutes.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.