Physical Therapist - The Polyclinic - Seattle, WA (Madison Center)
Want to join an exceptional organization?
The Polyclinic/Optum is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist with interest or experience in The McKenzie Method to join our dynamic Physical Therapy team in Seattle, Washington.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Physical Therapist to provide patient-focused, coordinated care in a multi-disciplinary environment with an exciting and variable patient care mix. Join a growing team of more than 20 physical therapists at 7 locations in a supportive, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment. This is an intriguing opportunity for an outpatient orthopedic therapist; we also provide opportunities to specialize in an area such as geriatrics, pelvic health, lymphedema and vestibular rehabilitation.
- 45 minute 1:1 treatment session
- Comprehensive shared medical record and care coordination with referring providers.
- Current Washington state license required
The Polyclinic has been locally and nationally recognized for providing high quality, evidenced-based and compassionate patient care. Join our supportive and collegial team of providers who enjoy great work life balance while providing high-quality patient care.
Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Polyclinic? Here’s why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Private treatment space for 1:1 assessment and care
- Progressive care model
- Prioritization of work-life harmony
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous CME
- High patient satisfaction
Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Polyclinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you! Our initial online application takes less than two minutes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current Washington state license
- Certification in Physical Therapy
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Interest or experience in the McKenzie Method
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.