Quality & Performance Measurement Supervisor
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Home Care has a new role to fill! We are looking for a Quality & Performance Measurement Supervisor to join our team!
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
The Quality Assurance & Performance Measurement Supervisor manages the team’s quality assurance and performance measurement processes that support clinical decision making. This position supervises the collection of data, database management, descriptive and/or advanced statistical analysis of data sets, trend identification, as well as the design & creations of reports. This position also reviews training & documentation for thoroughness, completeness and timeliness towards meeting reimbursement guidelines and expectations, as well as ensuring that patients served receive the highest level of care.
- Develops, compiles, filters and interprets reports to be presented to program management to monitor staff documentation practices, staff documentation expectations, and documentation billing requirements. Monitors persons served medical records for completeness and reports to program management when records are incomplete. Analyzes trends in service delivery for persons served and reports to program management.
- Identifies opportunities to create efficiencies to improve areas where Quality Assurance standards are not being met. Includes the development of forms and reports to demonstrate improvement. Collaborates with program management and Electronic Health Record administrator to implement improvement activities.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Serves as a key resource for questions about performance measurement and regulatory requirements.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- No Experience
Licenses & Certifications
- REGISTERED NURSE or PHYSICAL THERAPIST or OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST or SPEECH THERAPIST
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer