AEM Technical Lead - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Enterprise CTO organization, a division of Optum Technology, is responsible for defining the enterprise technology strategy in alignment with the United Health Group (UHG) vision, mission, and strategy. This team innovates technology transformation across the UHG enterprise to improve healthcare. The Enterprise CTO is uniquely positioned to help solve challenging problems that face our healthcare system today. By serving the whole of UHG, the ECTO is uniquely positioned to leverage technology to serve complex problems challenging many of our consumers and internal lines of business.
The successful applicant will join a small, growing and dynamic center of excellence (COE) team responsible for building and maintaining enterprise best practices and standards for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other digital marketing tools; the COE drives self-service attitudes and capabilities for business and technology teams alike.
You will interact with more than 40 different business segments to drive the project forward including collaboration with technical and business teams on a daily basis, mentoring them in AEM and assisting with designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting AEM-focused digital marketing solutions. Using your project experiences as a starting point, you will actively participate in the COE’s mission to create and share enterprise-wide tools, processes, and best practices around the Adobe Experience Cloud software to ensure the success of organizational initiatives. Working within a community of practice, you will also be an advocate to advance collaboration and consistent processes. Being on the frontlines to drive getting out intake in place, promoting releases note with an opportunity to work on a daily basis with Adobe to coordinate updates, tickets, etc. This position will provide an opportunity to grow and expand your Adobe skills through Adobe on-line and instructor led courses.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Strategic planning, enhancement, maintenance, and governance of AEM
- Assist in design, develop, modifying UHG AEM environments and instances in collaboration with project teams
- Field questions from the technical community, including troubleshooting existing implementations to provide solutions
- Proactively communicate about AEM and other areas of expertise across entire enterprise
- Develop innovative technology solutions based on AEM combined with other digital marketing tools to meet the needs of the business and build proofs of concept as appropriate
- Translate complex technical concepts in ways that can be understood by technical and non-technical audiences
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.d
- 3+ years of experience with CMS such as SDL Tridion, Drupal, SiteCore; Adobe AEM preferred
- 3+ years of experience with one more Java concepts such as Java/J2EE, Sling
- 3+ years of experience with project automation technologies such as github, JIRA, Selenium
- 2+ years of experience in writing technical requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Apache HTTP, Solr, CDN
- Demonstrated knowledge of CMS best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration technologies and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with implementing Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and tag management tools
- Experience with React, AngularJS, or similar frameworks
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams
- Enterprise-level experience with code management
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.