Travel Team Support Analyst / DHMSM ( R-00062537 )
LEIDOS is currently searching for a Travel Support Team Analyst, to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required.
The DHMSM Travel Support Team Analyst will manage assigned tasks, and day to day activities as assigned, supporting approximately 200 travelers per week. Travel occurs to and from multiple cities in the contiguous United States in support of the DHMSM program, the ability to effectively manage assigned task and escalate complex issues as required, to accomplish project goals, meet established schedules and resolve operational issues quickly and successfully, will be key. The Travel Support Team Analyst will be able to demonstrate a history of working with multiple teams to resolve problems, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple teams, as well as external and internal vendor and/or support services.
Duties will also include working closely with the DHMSM Travel Support Team Project Manager, and interacting with the Deployment Team, Leidos Travel Partner and Travel Leaders Corporation (TLC) as needed, to ensure travel schedules are up to date and in place to meet program objectives, with potential plans in place to resolve any issues. Coordinate with DHMSM Project Control team to ensure that all invoices and expense reports are accurately reconciled and paid in a timely manner.
- Review Expense Reports to ensure they are filled out correctly and completely
- Verify that all required receipts are attached/submitted for each expense report
- Verify that the charge number used for the travels labor and expense report are correct based on the trip authorization
- Reconcile the expense report values for Air Fare, Hotel and rental cars with vendor statements/invoices.
- Provide direct support to the Travelers as required to resolve issues with making reservations, changes or other travel related problems. Examples include (but not limited to): Confirming that all scheduled trips have been booked, functioning as a liaison between the Leidos Travel services and the LPDH traveler and helping to resolve issues related to changes to travel schedule/plans.
- Assist the LPDH management team to resolve issues related to traveler schedules, charging and other related problems
- Assist the LPDH Project Control Team in reconciling travel related invoices/cost
- Leverage experience to think strategically to solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure the successful completion of tasks.
- Manage concurrent projects and interface with external clients in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of prior relevant experience or High School graduate with 10 years of work experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain an ADP2/IT2 Public Trust Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priority tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure the successfully completed of program tasks.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive, organized and have the ability to manage concurrent projects and interface with external clients in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- Candidate must possess excellent leadership, organization, communication and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong Excel and SharePoint skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the proven ability to successfully work with multiple internal and external team members, at a variety of levels.