DHMSM Travel Team Support Analyst-Lead ( R-00073309 )
LEIDOS is currently searching for a Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead, to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required.
The DHMSM Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead will manage assigned tasks, and day to day activities as assigned, supporting approximately 200 travelers per week. Travel occurs to and from multiple cities in the contiguous United States in support of the DHMSM program, the ability to effectively manage assigned task and escalate complex issues as required, to accomplish project goals, meet established schedules and resolve operational issues quickly and successfully, will be key. The Travel Support Team Analyst-Lead will be able to demonstrate a history of working with multiple teams to resolve problems, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple teams, as well as external and internal vendor and/or support services.
Duties will also include working closely with the DHMSM Travel Support Team Project Manager, and interacting with the Deployment Team, Leidos Travel Partner and Travel Leaders Corporation (TLC) as needed, to ensure travel schedules are up to date and in place to meet program objectives, with potential plans in place to resolve any issues. Coordinate with DHMSM Project Control team to ensure that all invoices and expense reports are accurately reconciled and paid in a timely manner.
- Lead support of daily activities and workflow processes of the Expense Report (ER) Team. Facilitate timely review and approval of the full cycle of ER processing including traveler payment inquiries support and resolution, SharePoint document management.
- Verify all required receipts and documentation are included in each ER submission and the charge number used for the expense report is correct based on the trip authorization in Travel Trips list. Create fully documented ER packages that substantiate costs fully in preparation for government auditing requirements.
- Able to support and perform all levels of the DHMSM ER process flow.
- Develop ER metrics to identify and implement process improvements into the ER process that will improve overall processing time from submission date to payment date. Increase accuracy of first round ER Analyst submissions to increase overall throughput and reduce rework.
- Support ER reconciliation efforts.
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years of prior relevant experience or High School graduate with 10 years of work experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain an ADP2/IT2 Public Trust Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, providing ongoing guidance and instruction.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure the successfully completed of program tasks.
- Candidate must be able to interface and communicate effectively with ER Analyst staff, travelers, and management in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products. Advanced level Excel experience.
- Prior demonstrated experience with SharePoint site management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the proven ability to successfully work with multiple internal and external team members, at a variety of levels.
- Prior demonstrated experience supporting ER development, approval, processing.
- Prior DHMSM Program experience and Public Trust clearance.