Human Capital IT Implementation Specialist with Public Sector Experience (56526)
- Act as the primary liaison for the client once implementation activities start and will continue through post-implementation activities
- Deliver project information and communications, develop and deliver Go-Live readiness checklists, and conduct Go-Live readiness meetings with the client
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- 3 years of experience in OCM activities, communication, and risk management, leading county-level government agency transition activities on one or more public-sector IT implementation projects, with each project having a minimum of 5,000 active users
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to work remotely with some travel to client sites based on stakeholder needs
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Please note that candidates do not need to be based in Sacramento in order to be considered for the role; this is the primary project location, but candidates elsewhere in Pacific or Mountain time zones may qualify as long as they are in the U.S.
- Prior management consulting experience