Senior Director - Talent Acquisition - Optum Insight - Telecommute (109857264)
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work. (SM)
The Senior Director, TA is responsible for leading the talent acquisition strategy and execution across all aspects of our OptumInsight business which includes consulting, business operations, patient services, claims, and billing. This position is accountable for delivery of world-class recruitment process execution from process design through performance measurements / metrics of internal and external (RPO) teams, and global alignment of talent delivery. The successful candidate operates with strong collaboration and partnership with adjacent Centers of Excellence including Global TA and business units, talent marketing, compensation, sourcing, TA service delivery, etc. This individual sets the vision across the enterprise to ensure talent supply channels are diverse and well cultivated, sourcing and assessment strategies are delivering business outcomes in the form of quality of hire, as well as for delivering a regular ongoing cadence of functional recruitment metrics to senior management teams.
- Staffing oversight
- Management of functional recruitment teams including allocation of workload and productivity / recruiter yield modeling and monitoring, proactive performance refinement
- Handling escalated business and functional execution of projects and issues.
- Act as a coach and mentor to the OptumInsight recruiting team related to the quality / consistency of the work product
- Adherence to the Recruitment Service Level Agreements (candidate and line management), as well as all other performance management and team career development plans.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of recruitment or human capital experience
- 5+ years of supervisory / managerial experience
- 5+ years of experience in internal client management, strategy and influence
- 3+ years of senior level / executive recruitment experience
- Ability to utilize MS Excel to access, pivot, and analyze suite of TA reports
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5+ years of consulting recruitment experience
- 3+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
- 2+ years of vendor partner management experience
- PHR, SPHR, CPC certifications
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado/Connecticut/Nevada residents is $134,200 to $257,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.