Associate Director, Talent Acquisition - Dublin (Hybrid) (109821005)
Optum, the fast-growing part of UnitedHealth Group, is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business. Our teams are dedicated to modernizing the health care system and improving the lives of people and communities.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
We’ve created a working culture at Optum Ireland/United Kingdom that helps our team members to do their best work, offering chances to progress and develop their careers and promising interesting challenges.
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Associate Director Talent Acquisition is a leadership and executive recruiting role focused on both managing the day-to-day operations of an internal Talent Acquisition team and directly recruiting for our most critical talent needs and leadership roles. You will also be a member of the Optum Talent Acquisition leadership team and will work with both internal talent acquisition leadership and the regional Recruitment Process Outsourcing partner to provide a holistic view of manpower demand, recruiting performance, and help to develop and support the overall Optum Talent strategy.
Careers with Optum offer flexible work arrangements and individuals who live and work in the Republic of Ireland will have the opportunity to split their monthly work hours between our Dublin office and telecommuting from a home-based office.
- Full life-cycle management of the recruitment process, from candidate attraction through to offer and onboarding for key talent groups including technology, analytics, consulting, and senior/executive leadership within the Optum business. Approximately 50% of this role involves direct management of vacancies, and all associated activities including: sourcing of target profiles and managing candidate flow; collaborating with managers to identify their hiring needs; and interviewing and evaluating talent leveraging behavioral interviewing techniques and assessment techniques
- Lead an internal recruiting team of Principal Recruiter(s) and Project Specialist(s), including determining appropriate recruiting strategies, coaching and developing staff, maintaining close partnerships with Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of business and plans and the likely impact on recruiting needs, and advise business leaders on hiring performance
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition and RPO leadership, set and message strategic direction to establish near-term goals for the team and support of enterprise priorities
- Consult with business leaders on appropriate recruiting strategies and accountable for providing regular weekly/monthly/quarterly updates on recruiting strategy effectiveness, market trends/capabilities, competitive interview processes and techniques, marketing and media recommendations, all while ensuring a holistic view of all talent work is presented to Optum Ireland and United Kingdom leadership teams
- Provide guidance and direction to delivery teams to mitigate and/or prevent risk, ensure compliance, and raising the bar on candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Serve as a thought leader between the business and the full TA delivery organization regarding communication, management, and evaluation of hiring forecasts, planning, resources, timelines, and risk assessments
- Significant experience recruiting for professional-level roles and managing the full-cycle recruiting process
- Solid stakeholder management experience up to executive/C-level business leaders
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data and synthesizing the most relevant data in a digestible format for key stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing and direct sourcing techniques, such as internet, college alumni, interactive strategies, and social media
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience creating business-facing presentations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency with ATS system
- Experience recruiting and developing recruiting strategies for technology, analytics, pharmaceutical, consulting, and/or healthcare organizations
- Leadership experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.