Human Resources Senior Generalist -2nd Shift
Do you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Be part of an innovative team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the business forward, drive business results and contribute to the overall advancement of our entire organization.
Senior Human Resources Generalist-
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for the HR needs of the supported business units and the implementation of best practices to support the achievement of corporate business objectives. You will get to dive into the heart of HR and assist with employee and labor relations, performance management, policy implementation, coaching and mentoring, and onboarding. Our HR Generalists are always out interacting with our employees, conducting feedback meetings, coaching supervisors, and facilitating company training.
What Do You Need?
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience, including employee relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Knowledge in State and Federal employment laws, basic OSHA safety practices and procedures and employee relations principles
- A positive attitude and a hunger for finding opportunities to improve!
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.