GPS Human Capital Consultant (96047)
- Demonstrate the ability to create and implement Human Capital solutions for a wide range of government clients
- Prepare solutions for a range of business, organizational and technology challenges
- Focus on developing a future state HR model for clients
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Develop contract deliverables using the following tools: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation creation and internet research tools
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Human Capital Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years full-time professional work experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role, if required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 60% (While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Political Science, I&O Psychology, Psychology, English or other related degrees
- 2 or more year(s) of human capital experience with at least one of the following:
- Workforce Strategy & Analytics
- Rewards & Well Being Programs
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Leadership Learning & Development
- Change Management
- Training & Strategic Communication
- HR Strategy & Solutions
- Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
- Experience in SAP, Oracle and/or Workday technologies
- Government consulting experience
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $78,000 to $116,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.