Work you'll do
As a core team member, you will work within a project team, to create custom solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues.
You'll engage in:
• Being the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams
• Developing system requirements, designing the solution, coding, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions
• Project experience with software development and consulting in Enterprise environments.
Experience in one of the following business areas is preferred:
Design, development or implementation phases (business or technical) for Health and Human Services applications using system transfer, COTS, custom development or hybrid approaches
Domain knowledge in eligibility programs such as SNAP, TANF, Food Stamps, Child and Medicaid,
Human Services Transformation
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
- 5+ years of relevant consulting experience
- 2 years supporting Integrated Eligibility/ Eligibility & Enrollment and or Healthcare Exchange HIX industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience within business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Experience in requirements analysis and performing current state system analysis
- Experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations
- Familiarity with Health Human Services policies and mandates
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using Microsoft Project and documenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including development and delivery of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations