Consultant - Human Centered Design (9763)
• Use interdisciplinary thinking to ground all ideas in research insights and design constraints
• Design and support engaging workshops with internal teams, clients, and other stakeholders
• Be involved in all aspects of the design process , including field research, business model design, and launching and scaling solutions in-market
• Work with a diverse team of experts , including from Deloittes global network of industry and domain experts, to amplify the impact of your work
• Apply your expertise across industries and at multiple levels of ambition to hone your craft
• Support the development of client pitches and the development and of intellectual property " often to non-designers
• Be part of a like-minded community of designers , local and global, with incredible opportunities for mentorship and career growth
Customer Strategy & Applied Design, Government and Public Service practice
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation within the Government and Public Service market.
We deliver set of customer focused work:
- Customer Strategy| Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer and citizen value drivers and make choices about how to best serve the markets and segments through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize program and service decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the customer and citizen engagement agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer, citizen and the organization across the lifecycle of awareness, engagement and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses, programs and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive mission success
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate œdigital as a strategy aligned with their organizations mission and agenda " and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field (business, design, consulting, strategy) with a minimum of 1 years work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in human centered design, service design, design research, business design, or customer experience projects
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous professional services or consulting experience
- Previous Government/Civil Design experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent command of composition, typography, color, and fundamental communication
- Experience in a traditional design discipline (Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area youre applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.