Human Capital Consultant (TS/SCI/Polygraph) (50371)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Human Capital Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership, Business Management, Organizational Development, Change Management, Psychology, I/O Psychology, or other relevant field
- 3 years of human capital experience including at least 3 of the following: stakeholder analysis, liaising between technical and non-technical audiences, change management, research of workforce trends, HR transformation, business process improvement, I/O survey design and analysis, analytics, organization transformation or design, strategic communications, and/or project management support
- Demonstrated experience providing advice and guidance to executives on communications strategies
- Experienced in writing, designing, and implementing communications and materials for a variety of audience
- Travel up to 25%
- Prior consulting experience with Big 4
- Assist in the development of materials to promote strategic communications and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and analyzing training materials and recommend changes based on type of instruction needed
- Experience in developing reports using any major BI Package (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle BIEE or similar
- Statistical analysis experience (use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, R)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.