Human Capital Consultant (33005)
- You will work alongside industry-leading clients to help them make decisions and implement enhancements to their organizations' strategy, productivity, performance, and long-term profitability.
- You'll also assist in determining the requirements of clients' projects and programs by defining, analyzing, and managing requirements to help fulfill clients' needs.
- While the specific job deliverables will vary according to clients' needs, our Strategy Consultants have the broad skills needed to tackle a wide variety of business initiatives.
- You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings.
- You will work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- As a Strategy Consultant you are comfortable with ambiguity and creating your own path.
- You are driven to lead and make an impact no matter how big or small the problem.
- You leverage a 'business first lens' across functional and industry topics to drive strategic transformation and deliver solutions to clients.
- You will be successful by demonstrating a breadth and depth of capabilities and will be positioned as a 'best athlete' who is prepared to take on a variety of business, technological and organizational challenges.
- Examples of these may include innovating and improving processes and experiences; implementing tools, new offerings and data powered advancements; shaping lifecycle activities; identifying efficiencies to enhance organizational performance; and architecting innovative operating models.
- This individual will help some of the largest and most innovative organizations address their most complex and pressing business challenges.
Our consultants offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some of their most complex business issues. You will work alongside and learn from cross-functional teams with leaders and peers with varying backgrounds, education, and experiences. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of strategy and operational improvements. We tackle our clients' strategy, operational, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability. Join us and play a key role in designing our clients' roadmap to the future.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a consulting or industry role with experience in learning strategy, change management, workforce strategy leadership or HR strategy
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel at least 50%. (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.