Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Human Capital Ecosystem Deal Support - Senior Consultant (56709)
Human Capital Ecosystem Deal Support - Senior Consultant
Today's disruptive environment calls for a different mindset and a new approach to driving organizational performance. As a result, the HR Technology and Provider market is over $150 Billion and projected to continue to grow. The market investment and innovation leads to a vibrant ecosystem of providers that is constantly evolving.
Deloitte Human Capital as a Service is seeking a Senior Consultant to lead our deal support efforts. As we identify opportunities to grow revenue with new and/or existing providers, this role will be key in the development of those deals. This role will work with providers and HC leadership to develop approaches that drive differentiated value for our clients and new sell-with revenue. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Work you'll do
• Rapidly understand what approaches have commercial viability.
• Work to make sure the evolving vendor relationship(s) comply with necessary Deloitte processes
• Identify new areas where the market is evolving, and Deloitte has new practice opportunities.
• 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Broad understanding of the HR Technology and Provider market
• Strong acumen at building financial ROI models
• Basic understanding of Due Diligence processes
• Ability to present business overviews to Senior Leadership
• Bachelor's Degree
• Understanding of Deloitte Human Capital Offerings
• Previous Merger and Acquisition or Structured Finance Background
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
- Internal : https://deloitteus.avature.net/referrals/OpenPositions/product22
- External : https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/SearchJobs/Product22