Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Organizational Strategy Senior Consultant, you will perform the following job responsibilities:
* Leading Organizational Design workstream for a large organizational transformation
* Driving the development of working session materials and facilitating meetings to design future state organizational structures with clearly defined functions, roles and responsibilities, governance, etc. through working sessions and pressure testing/scenario analysis. Workstream lead will oversee and develop junior practitioners and will work closely with the change management team to advise and inform on CM activities.
* Managing large amounts of ambiguity
* Must be able to deal with large amounts of ambiguity to shape work with the client and advise them on how to move forward.
* Leading and advising clients
* Advising the clients on organizational design activities and coordinating and collaborating with PMs overseeing the multiple organizational design efforts across the organization
* Facilitating multiple executive level meetings effectively and possessing executive level presence
* There is a tremendous amount of interaction with our clients at the senior levels of the organization. The right individual must be able to effectively facilitate clients, speak with confidence and manage multiple client priorities.
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organizations culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/psychology, political science or a related discipline
* 5 years of relevant commercial or government consulting experience focused on organization and/or workforce transformation, operating model/organizational diagnostics and design, performance improvement, and related topics
* 3 years in a technical or functional leadership role
* Experience with organizational design, change management and implementation of new organizational structures
* Experience mentoring and coaching others
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
* Experience managing senior-level client relationships
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required security clearances for this role
* Masters Degree in business, public administration, or related discipline preferred
* Experience delivering commercial organizational strategy and design consulting methods, tools, and approaches in a Public-Sector context
* Understanding of and enthusiasm for digital, leadership, talent, and other management and organizational trends and innovations impacting todays Public-Sector leaders
* Experience leading and working with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g., strategy, operations, technology, human capital, etc.)
* Familiarity with the Government and Public Sector capture process: ability to identify, shape, and sell services to existing as well as new clients
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $47,530 to $72,970.
Additional wording is also required around AIP and Incentive Comp, if applicable. You should only add the following language if your job is AIP and/or incentive comp-eligible.
o For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
o For incentive comp-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.