Agile Functional Lead - Health & Human Services (96099)
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with client stakeholders
- Produce system design documentation and facilitate design validate sessions with client stakeholders and other internal SMEs
- Work with a small team of functional analysts and client's business team to understand application business areas and lead JAD sessions to collect system requirements.
- Be a liaison with the development and test team as projects move into the build and test phases of the SDLC
- Assist clients in their preparation for accepting new system functionality (UAT/Deployment support)
- Manage a small team of functional or system analysts to adhere to a system implementation schedule
- Track SDLC activities against a project plan, report status to project management, identify and document mitigations to risks and issues and participate in project management meetings
- Review, understand and assess impact of policy documentation on system design
- Have prior experience or passion for Gov't Health & Human Services such as: Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, Child Care subsidies, Long Term Supports and Services, Child Support, Child Welfare Housing/Rental Subsidies or Unemployment Assistance.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years experience as either a Business Analyst, Test Lead, Functional Analyst, Scrum Master, or Management Consultant
- 1+ years experience leading a team of 5+
- 1+ years experience working on an Agile SDLC project
- 1+ years experience working on a Health & Human Services project
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 40%
- Experience in the Labor and Workforce Market such as Unemployment Insurance (UI), Disability Insurance (DI), Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML)
- Previous Gov't Consulting experience