Systems Analyst – Human Resources Systems and Process (2205714)
Systems Analyst – Human Resources Systems and Process (Job Number: 2205714 )
The Systems & Process Analyst will ensure all necessary systems and processes used by the Penske Shared Services Team are implemented and functioning properly. This role ensures that the team is running efficiently, and important organizational data is documented and secure.
The Shared Services team is critical to our business continuity, comprised of three verticals: the MyPenskeHR Contact Center, Centralized HR, and Leave & Accommodations. This role leads and administers processes, policies, procedures, and analysis that are vital to our associate’s health and wellbeing along with ensuring workforce continuity. The systems, processes, and data for this team are essential to support critical business and associate decisions. In this role, you will have the responsibility of ensuring all telecom, HRM, and leave systems are functioning and integrating properly. Through data, observations, and feedback you will provide process and system analysis and recommend changes to improve efficiency. You will be responsible for workforce analysis, supporting the efficient functioning of the team, and enabling the proper staffing to support and guide our associates through difficult times.
This position will report directly to the Director-Shared Services and regularly interact with the HR Advisors, HR Specialists, Leave & Accommodations Specialists, and other key members of the HR Operations leadership team. This position will also partner with our internal HRIS team, IT, Telecom, various software SMEs, and external vendors to assure all systems support our Shared Services processes.
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 3 years of prior experience in the implementation and ongoing support of functional systems and processes. Preferred candidates will have prior experience supporting other call centers. Project management and process analysis experience are highly preferred. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of similar systems analyst level experience is required. This role is based at our global headquarters in Reading, PA.
- Implement, deploy, and maintain all systems that support the Shared Services Team. These include Salesforce, Footprints, Nice inContact, When I Work, and various internal databases.
- Maintain necessary documentation for system upkeep and training.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement related to the associate’s and team’s experience to ensure optimal performance.
- Provide support to all Shared Services staff on the use of systems to perform efficiently. This includes ongoing system and process training as well as issue resolution and troubleshooting.
- Compile, review, and analyze reports provided to stakeholders with key findings and feedback on performance.
- Develop metrics that support the department’s go forward strategy and vision with a regular cadence – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Conduct process reviews, document findings, and distribute findings to the manager.
- Collaborate with Penske’s HRIS, IT, Telecom, Leave and Accommodations Team, and specialty software teams to provide updates on systems usage and support, participating in internal user groups/forums, and sharing of best practices.
- Conduct data integrity audits to ensure accurate reporting and identify training opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve the system through upgrades and implementations of new features.
- Lead workforce planning and analysis for the call center. Plan and publish weekly leave team schedule to support hours of operation.
- Process payment of department related invoices.
- Other projects as assigned by department leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant systems analyst work experience
- 3 years of prior systems analyst roles supporting implementations and ongoing support of functional systems are required.
- Prior experience supporting a contact center environment is preferred.
- Project management and process management are highly preferred.
- Prior experience with reporting and analysis required; quality certifications preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review reports and make recommendations
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshooting and problem-solving experiences.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history), and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Human Resources
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Staffing Systems and Process Analyst
Req ID: 2205714