Senior Human Capital (HC) Policy and Strategy ( R-00086967 )
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Policy & Strategy Planning Support to support the Human Capital (HC) Office for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Maryland. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Contractor shall provide expert advice and assistance in the research, development, dissemination, and communication of IC-wide Strategic HC planning, to include development and deployment of key Human Capital measures to objectively assess progress in achieving strategic planning goals.
- Provide extensive, daily interaction with other ODNI and component staff principles as well as counterparts from other Federal agencies in Human Capital Strategic Planning.
- These duties rely heavily on historical perspective and understanding of the overall IC environment and dynamics, as well as current and emerging policies, trends, and effective and assertive interaction with other staff principals to assure coordination and linkage in appropriate areas and functions.
- Assist in drafting, developing, coordination, approval, and implementation of IC-wide human capital policy and other governance documents.
- Ensure that preparation of IC Human Capital policy documents comply with IC Directive 101, IC Policy System and IC Policy Guidance 101.2, IC Standards.
- 10-12 years’ experience in Policy and Strategic Planning Support.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in designing and implementing strategic plans to include technical writing, facilitation, tracking, measuring, and staffing.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications to include stakeholder analysis, message development, assessment of impact, and understanding of various communication mediums.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in instituting change in an organization through awareness of organizational culture(s).
- Demonstrated experience in organizing (slides, documentation, logistics, etc.) group meetings, drafting documents, preparing staffing packages and tracking actions.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting legislation and implementing new human capital policies.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.