Human Resources Business Partner
Permanent contracts available
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman. We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress. At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
For Organon The Netherlands we are looking for a:
Human Resources Business Partner
This position will be based in Oss, with the possibility to work from home to a maximum of 1-2 days a week.
Welcome to our team
The HR organisation for The Netherlands is a small, but effective team that consists of the HR Director, 3 HR Business Partners, one Compensation & Benefits Lead, one Health Coordinator and one HR Assistant. Next to that the HR organisation is extended by the Global Payroll, HR Operations and Talent Attraction (Recruitment) organization. The one HR organisation supports both the manufacturing site in Oss (around 1100 employees) and our office in Amsterdam (around 150 employees).
We work hard, have fun and use our short lines to be as effective as possible.
Purpose of the role
As an HR Business Partner, you provide HR support to the organization (market or combination of functional groups in market). You coach our leaders and the leadership team and provide expertise in the development and support of the organizational talent and diversity strategy, talent management, workforce planning, organizational design. Change management, leader effectiveness, performance management, compensation and rewards and labor & employee relations issues are also part of your job.
To broaden your skills you will either participate in or lead HR related projects regarding local initiatives or translate global initiatives to the local market needs/ practice.
- Coach leaders and members of leadership team(s) to successfully manage all cyclical people management processes (talent management, succession planning, continuous performance management, compensation planning, etcetera). Create and drive the talent and diversity strategy and initiatives for the assigned organisation;
- Project management to critical HR initiatives across the function, country and market;
- Proactively collaborate within the global HR network and with other stakeholders across the organization to resolve escalated issues and create sustainable solutions to enable the clients’ business strategy;
- Consult managers on items such as performance management/ improvement, issue/ conflict resolution, policy, termination procedure, negotiation with lawyers, law and legislations, and education on values and behaviour.
The scope of the HR Business Partner will be:
- 350 - 400 employees;
- 30 - 40 leaders;
- Site / country projects (lead time: 3 - 12 months);
- Multiple client groups (Manufacturing, Centers of Excellence and Support Functions across borders) in Oss and Amsterdam.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- At least 5-7 years of HR Business Partner experience within a multinational and/ or matrix organization;
- Demonstrated HR functional competence preferably in multiple HR disciplines;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence, consult with and coach senior leaders and managers;
- Ability to tactical and strategically prioritize time and problem solve against most impactful activities and initiatives (ability to see and act on long term effects of decisions, making sure we reinforce the behavior we need for the organization in the future);
- Proven ability to demonstrate and foster collaboration among peers and extended (international) HR organisation;
- Experience navigating and leveraging HR systems and data analytics to support client consultation;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and protect standards/ boundaries according to our values;
- Strong negotiation skills and able to stand strong in conflict situation regarding termination agreements and legal counseling;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Demonstrated experience in organization development such as organization design, change management, culture change and workforce planning;
- Knowledge of employment legal practices and policies.
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- Incentive Plan (bonus);
- Commuting allowance;
- Parental leave for both parents;
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1