Director, Human Resource Programs
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Director, Human Resource Programs
Job ID: 2021-8485
Type: Active Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
The Director, Human Resource Programs will be responsible for maintaining, developing and continuously improving key talent programs as well as leading key infrastructure projects within both Talent Management and Talent Acquisition. This individual will have the opportunity to deliver organization wide impact, and work across functions to manage programs and strategic project implementations across the entire employee life cycle. This is a key HR leadership position and will report directly to the Senior Director, Talent Management & Development.
- Plan, manage and assess the effectiveness of Talent Management programs
- Using change management principles, drive adoption of global programs.
- Partner closely with HR Information Systems (HRIS) to implement Talent Management & TA infrastructure upgrades
- Manage the process of quarterly HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), analyze metrics for trends and recommend actions and programs to address trends. Track and analyze relevant metrics, highlight trends and provide recommendations.
- Partner with Campus Programs Manager to continue to strengthen and grow our Intern, Co-op and rotation programs
- Partner with TMD team to develop strategy to address leadership and technical training needs
- Oversee annual performance review process including communication, training and development of materials
- Oversee implementation of key leadership development programs
- Partner with recruiters and members of the talent acquisition team to develop programs to drive hiring effectiveness including processes, training programs, interview guidelines, etc.
- Work closely with the business on development plans and career opportunities for high potential employees
- Develop and execute programs in support of the Personal Development & Inclusion pillar of our Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) framework
- Partner cross functionally to identify continuous improvement opportunities within HR.
- Link engagement metrics to performance, inclusion and wellbeing and other business drivers
- Work on additional projects across global HR as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related discipline required.
- 6-8 years Talent Management experience preferred
- Previous experience in field HR role in global manufacturing environment required
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of HR IT systems such as applicant tracking, onboarding, etc.
- Proactive, organized and disciplined approach to complicated tasks.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Handle confidential information with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Experience managing projects across a complex organization highly desired
- Strong business acumen with proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategy to drive successful business results
- Proven success using analytical skills/capabilities to drive business decisions
- Comprehensive HR knowledge and exposure to the mix of HR functions in a global environment, including talent and organizational development, , HRIS, diversity and inclusion, and compliance
- Effective negotiating skills with proven ability to influence without direct authority
- Solid understanding of talent management programs including career planning, performance reviews, talent mapping and planning (promotional readiness, succession planning, etc).