Director - Human Resources
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Director - Human Resources
Job ID: 2021-8440
Type: Active Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
The Director, Human Resources will be responsible for providing strategic human resource support for our global AMH division. This position is a key member of the AMH leadership team and will be responsible for aligning HR solutions to the global business strategy.
- Develop HR strategy, solutions and strategic workforce plans that align to the business and functional strategy and objectives
- Coaches senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues including development, engagement, and talent performance and issues which could have the potential to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational effectiveness through talent and organizational capabilities and culture.
- Develops robust talent management plans and drives culture change initiatives to attract, retain, develop, and engage talent in critical roles.
- Partner with Center of Excellence (COE) owners in the shaping and execution of appropriate and innovative HR solutions.
- Supports companywide HR initiatives tied to continuous innovation efforts
- Acts as a catalyst for change and leads key change management initiatives for the division.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships across the global HR organization
- BA/BS required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ Human Resources experience in a global organization
- Strong business acumen with proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategy to drive successful business results
- Track record of successfully leading cultural change within an organization
- Ability to develop solid and positive professional relationships with senior leadership, subordinates and peers
- Experience leading virtual teams
- Proven success using analytical skills/capabilities to drive business decisions
- Ability to make and stand behind difficult decisions
- Comprehensive HR knowledge and exposure to the mix of HR functions in a global environment, including talent and organizational development, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, HRIS, diversity and inclusion, and compliance
- Effective negotiating skills with proven ability to influence without direct authority
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience successfully operating in a highly matrix organization environment.
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time, as needed.