Director - Human Resources (130943577)
The Director, Human Resources will be responsible for providing strategic human resource support for our global AMH division. This position is a key member of the AMH leadership team and will be responsible for aligning HR solutions to the global business strategy.
- Develop HR strategy, solutions and strategic workforce plans that align to the business and functional strategy and objectives
- Coaches senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues including development, engagement, and talent performance and issues which could have the potential to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational effectiveness through talent and organizational capabilities and culture.
- Develops robust talent management plans and drives culture change initiatives to attract, retain, develop, and engage talent in critical roles.
- Partner with Center of Excellence (COE) owners in the shaping and execution of appropriate and innovative HR solutions.
- Supports companywide HR initiatives tied to continuous innovation efforts
- Acts as a catalyst for change and leads key change management initiatives for the division.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships across the global HR organization
- BA/BS required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ Human Resources experience in a global organization
- Strong business acumen with proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategy to drive successful business results
- Track record of successfully leading cultural change within an organization
- Ability to develop solid and positive professional relationships with senior leadership, subordinates and peers
- Experience leading virtual teams
- Proven success using analytical skills/capabilities to drive business decisions
- Ability to make and stand behind difficult decisions
- Comprehensive HR knowledge and exposure to the mix of HR functions in a global environment, including talent and organizational development, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, HRIS, diversity and inclusion, and compliance
- Effective negotiating skills with proven ability to influence without direct authority
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience successfully operating in a highly matrix organization environment.
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time, as needed.