Human Capital Analyst (18655)
- Facilitate the delivery of tailored change management work products and artifacts to end users
- Coordinate with government lead on reporting, risks, issues, action items, etc.
- Use Enterprise Value Delivery to provide numerous best practices from previous implementations and prepare the client for go-live
- Build strong relationships with government organizations by owning all change management activities
- Manage client counterparts to make executive decisions on change management-related events
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Human Capital Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in strategic communications, change management, or other human capital areas
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 70%
- Prior professional consulting experience
- Active US security clearance
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.