Human Capital Analyst (19302)
- Focus on developing a future state HR model for clients
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products and prioritize workload
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Develop contract deliverables using the following tools: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation creation tools, internet research tools
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
The Cross Consulting Group (CCG) team is a core component of our Human Capital practice. This group is comprised of professionals with novice to intermediate level experience, known as CCG. CCG professionals will work on projects across Human Capital to gain a breadth of experiences before aligning to a more specific specialization, such as HR Transformation (HRT), Workforce Transformation (WFT), Organization Transformation (OT), or Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS), and will focus on developing a foundational core consulting skillset. As professionals begin to specialize, they will move out of the CCG and align to a more specialized offering.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of human capital experience with at least one of the following and preferably in a consulting environment:
- stakeholder analysis
- liaising between technical and non-technical audiences
- change management
- research of workforce trends
- human resources
- business process improvement
- I/O survey design and analysis
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience