Human Resources Business Partner ( R-00058393 )
To infinity and beyond! We won’t stop at helping NASA land on the moon and we are in it for future endeavors into space. As such, Leidos is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to support our NASA End-User Services and Technology (NEST) program in Huntsville, AL which provides a full suite of resources to acquire, provide, install, test, manage, plan, design, integrate, upgrade, operate, secure, and maintain all NASA-approved hardware and software to support infrastructure for all services as delineated in the NEST Performance Work Statement (PWS). The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will work with the NEST leadership team to develop HR programs by identifying HR strategies that support near and long-term business objectives. The successful candidate will identify opportunities for HR to engage effectively with management, demonstrate HR value by aligning to business objectives, and support change management activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and consulting; developing selection and retention strategies; and delivering on HR programs (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Rewards and Recognition, Compliance, etc).
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to effectively influence and communicate.
- This position will work with Corporate Centers of Expertise (COEs) and other functions needed to support the assigned client base.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, perform in depth analysis of programs and policies, and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees, and all levels of leadership.
- They must be highly ethical, responsive to client needs, demonstrate strong business acumen, and maintain customer satisfaction levels regarding HR support.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, partnering, and influencing with all levels of management
- Ability to build and leverage enduring relationships
- Demonstrated experience in conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions
- Experience leading a workforce through a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills using HR applications (Workday and Deltek), HR reporting and Microsoft Office Training background preferred
- Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote/virtual environment
- Prior experience supporting a Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determined (WD) workforce preferred