Human Capital Insights Researcher (30391)
- Work with the platform experience team to maintain an agile research production calendar, ensuring timeliness, relevance, utility, quality, and compliance of platform content and overall content model
- Conduct research activities in service of and with assistance of Offering & Industry teams.
- Manage interfaces with all research, compliance and production partners, including both Deloitte and external resources.
- Aggregate sensing activities of the market-facing SME team. Create systems for scanning Deloitte and 3rd Party content and ingestion for I:A use.
- Advise market-facing SME and client teams with production of client materials and outputs.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas, methods, models and frameworks
- Coordinate knowledge management for the entire I:A team
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis which required developing new insights and translating those into market-facing assets
- Experience working in human resources, consulting, research; or related industry
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time once restrictions are lifted.
- Masters Degree
- Excellent analytic skills, with the ability to produce a high volume of accurate, logical, and concise insights for use in consulting, eminence and tools
- Ability to lead research design and execution and experience with quantitative and qualitative research tools and
- Proven strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key drivers that contribute to business success
- Demonstrated skills in project execution, with ability to consistently produce quality results
- Ability to collaborate with and include a variety of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce . Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights to Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics . Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, I:A provides scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences designed to help clients move from insight to action.
About the I:A Insights Engine
The I:A Insights Engine identifies, researches, and presents the emerging trends affecting the people side of business in all industries, sectors and geographies, and helps shape our strategy and offerings to create and deliver value to clients through their people.