Human Capital Insights to Action Client Delivery Lead (39656)
- Manage the delivery of revenue generating market research, advisory services and client experiences for I:A engagements and embedded, staffed support of larger client engagements.
- Leads the production of market research briefing and workshop materials and experiences in collaboration with lead research analysts and our insights engine team.
- Lead and contribute directly to the delivery of I:A client engagements.
- Establish and maintain strong communications and collaboration with Deloitte Consulting Account and Market Offering teams to create demand for the I:A platform, IP and services, and for the delivery of high-quality engagements.
- Plan and manage existing client services and lines of business including the organic growth of existing services and the intake of new services
- Lead the client action team on building and managing capabilities and performance to specific metrics on a per-period and annual basis.
- Continuously refines our understanding of our target B2B audiences-using design thinking methods and tools to maintain a sophisticated understanding of client organization needs and aspirations.
- Provide people management and mentorship, and support career development to members of the team.
- Contributes expertise, ideation, trend-spotting, and sense-making to insights engine production.
- Contributes to knowledge management for the entire I:A team
- Uses the Insights to Action platform, other HCAS offerings, and a broad set of other sophisticated tools to expand scale, scope, attraction, and speed of activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, social science, or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience leading managed service delivery teams
- 10+ years of relevant experience servicing large enterprise markets/clients
- Experience working in human resources, consulting, research or related industry
- Demonstrated skills in project execution, with ability to consistently produce quality results in a consulting environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Master's degree in business, human resources, social science, or related discipline
- Service and revenue-focused
- Must understand and execute the I2A role in the core consulting business and pursuit dynamics
- Able to produce personalized, high-production value materials for review/approval/and delivery by market-facing SME's and project teams.
- Ability to collaborate with and include a variety of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Proven strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key drivers that contribute to business success
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
About Insights to Action
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights to Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics . Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, I:A provides scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences designed to help clients move from insight to action.
About the Insights to Action Client Action Team
The Insights to Action Client Action team is responsible for revenue generating client services and experience. This team produces high-quality high-value materials for client engagements and supports the broader consulting practice use of I:A