Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) (341059)
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a HR Business Partner to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for providing HR support with various professional and administrative level duties, including strategy implementation and analysis, employee relations, compliance, and talent acquisition. The HRBP will support and collaborate with key business partners including Sales Leadership and Corporate Business partners.
Additionally, the HRBP will participate in the full cycle recruiting process, focused on the Sales organization, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, and interviewing the most qualified candidates. Part of this role will be responsible for supporting and building relationships with internal business partners and hiring managers to meet evolving staffing needs and to deliver the best talent to the organization.
- Identify and build effective working relationships with business partners by ensuring solid understanding of the business challenges and opportunities broadly understanding their functions and key business goals, and proactively partner to determine current and future talent needs
- Facilitate resolution of employee relations situations in an effective and timely manner to minimize risk escalation and business disruption by identifying and addressing root causes of employee relations issues in conjunction with local leadership and Combined HR/ER staff
- Provide support leveraging a strong command of HR policies and practices and employment laws
- Be a trusted partner, initiate and maintain effective communications with management and employees
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Lead, or participate, in HR-related special projects and initiatives
- Consult with hiring managers to review, analyze, and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; and support targeted recruiting strategies
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process—source quality candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, utilize company applicant tracking software, and ‘close’ the candidate at offer
- Employ discipline in the execution of talent acquisition best practices—effective screening, strong sense of urgency to fill, identification of strong talent, variety of sourcing techniques, strong consultative communication with the hiring manager, selling of the candidate to the hiring manager and candidate on the company/position, etc.
- Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop insurance industry contacts, and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives, and the Company
- Identify and attract ‘top talent’ that meets the hiring manager’s expectations, as well as fits the company culture
- Utilize social media and build a strong recruiter brand that attracts and builds a network of potential candidates